Stove Guard International Ltd.
We are a family company, which was formed in 2006. We are based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Our patented Automatic Stove Shut Off Devices are made in Canada and fulfill the needs of customers across North America. These cooking safety products were designed to help people stay independent in their own homes longer.
We recognized that “Unattended”, “Careless” and “Forgotten Cooking” is the #1 cause of residential fires and cooking fire fatalities in North America.
Fire Prevention Officers have tested Stove Guard and recommend it’s use in every home.
We provide protection for electric stoves, as well as for natural gas and propane, (Coming Soon).
Occupational Therapists, Home Care Workers and Caregivers are among those who recommend our cooking safety devices to their clients on a daily basis.
People of all ages have found our automatic stove shut off devices to be useful in practically every home situation. When this device is installed in their kitchen, they and their family have peace-of-mind knowing that such a safety device is installed and protecting their loved ones.
We value the relationships we have made helping our many customers protect themselves and their loved ones against dangerous stove top fires.
U.S. Fire Administration reported 73 Cooking Fire Deaths in 2015. See report here: https://www.stoveguardintl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-COOKING-FIRE-DEATH-REPORT.pdf
Unfortunately, seniors are at highest risk of a cooking fire!
Our devices can be "Internet Connected" to receive text notifications, monthly user charts and more. You can create an online account for each device to control that stove and device settings from any internet connection.
See our website for more information.
Stove Guard International Ltd. prides itself in providing excellent customer service. We are committed to providing customer satisfaction.
Contact us about your Commercial applications. We will do our best to design a product to suite your needs.
Protecting homes and lives across North America – One stove at a time!